Friday, March 13, 2015

14k White Gold Princess-cut Three-Stone Diamond & Red Ruby Engagement Ring (1 1/7 cttw, H-I, I1)

When that special moment happens, she will revel in the infinite beauty and elegance of this 1 cttw diamond and red ruby engagement ring. One sparkling Princess-cut diamond is accentuated by two radiant red rubies, while another eight Princess-cut diamonds are perfectly situated on a 14K white gold band. Additionally, we guarantee our diamonds are conflict-free and in accordance with the Kimberley Process Certification System, a UN-backed practice that certifies that origins of our diamonds are from sources free of conflict and acquired through friendly mining.

CUSTOMIZED ORDER REQUESTS:

Please feel free to contact me regarding customizing the items within my shop. I will do my best to accommodate customized requests of the following types:

•Metal Types: Silver, White Gold, Pink Gold, Yellow Gold, Platinum
•Metal Stamps: 10k, 14k, 18k, PT950, 925-Sterling
•Gemstone Additions: Sapphire or Ruby
•Sizes: From 4-13, men’s and women’s, full and half sizes

Please note that a customized order, based on one of my existing items, has a 3-4 week production timeline. I will absolutely try to accommodate customization requests, but if not possible, will let you know in advance. You may contact me through Etsy regarding customization. Thank you!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry