Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Pink Purple Ametrine Ring - Big Gemstone - Gorgeous With Little Rubies - Sterling Silver - Size 7


                            Pink Purple Ametrine Ring - Big Gemstone - Gorgeous With Little Rubies - Sterling Silver - Size 7This is a gorgeous ring in a beautiful shade of pink-purple.  Ir features a large ametrine in the center and little rubies on the side.  The setting is solid sterling silver.  This ring will definitely get admiring attention.  It really is a lovely ring.  Stone may or may not be lab created - I have no way of testing.I specialize in Vintage silver, especially rings and bracelets, and have an entire section devoted to rings. I try to bring you items that are special and unique.Back to my shop, where you will find more Vintage jewelry, the unique necklaces I make with Vintage components, and my own one-of-a-kind watercolors:http://www.etsy.com/shop/JanEleven           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry