Thursday, January 8, 2015

Wire Wrapped Ruby Ring, Faceted, July Birthstone, Size 9 , 14 k Gold, Quality Rubies, Deep Raspberry Color


                            I love wrapping Rubies! They are such a pleasure to work with, also my birthstone, they encourage you to follow your bliss, and they're  doing just that! Making jewelry is a creative fun way to express myself.      These Rubies range from 5-7 mm and are faceted. Wrapped with 14 k Gold wire, they are snug as a bug!  This ring will last a couple of lifetimes. Meant to be handed down through generations of family. Knowing how special it is to be a part of that, gives me pride and makes me feel like a part of the future.       Your purchase will arrive promptly in a patten leather gift box, along with detailed literature about what the Rubies do for the wearer.   THANK-YOU!           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry