Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Alternative Engagement Ring , Ruby Engagement Ring , Gold Crown Ring , Fine Gemstone Jewelry


                            I consider this alternative engagement ring as the pinnacle of my work, it is part of my line of finely engraved jewelry that expresses my own distinct style and design which I am very proud of. I perform the very delicate engraving under a magnifying glass and each detail is repeatedly duplicated by hand all around the ring.The ring is made using "lost wax" technique. I started out by hand carving the very fine details on a wax cube, creating a crown like shape, which is then molded in 14k gold, the Ruby centerpiece and Tsavorite gemstones were then set in place to form the manifold of color combination between the gold, red and light green.Made to order.Dimensions:Ruby: 2.5 m"m14 Tsavorites : 1m"m           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry