Thursday, February 5, 2015

silver ring, Gemstone Ring, Sterling nest ring with lapis, cz and ruby, modern chic jewelry


                            I have handmade this gemstone ring using sterling silver and beautiful gemstones. This ring is the beginning of a new series of rings I am starting to make.♥I can make another ring similar to this with stones of your choice, this would make a great modern mother's ring. Email me to discuss stone options and price.♥I have taken sterling silver wire and wrapped it many times and then have added recycled silver balls as accents. I then solder on the bezels for the gemstones. It is then oxidized to bring out the beauty of all the makings of the ring.I then have set a lapis stone, a very clear and sparkling cz gemstone and also a faceted ruby.The ring will fit a size 8.75-9 This ring cannot be resized.           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry