Thursday, March 19, 2015

2 Gemstones, Mothers birthstone and heart ring, sterling silver heart, Argentium sterling skinny stacking rings, Custom made

This ring makes a unique mother's ring.  I can make this ring with more gemstones and I can use 3mm, 4mm and 5mm gems. Please send me a convo if you are interested in designing a mother's ring similar to this set.

The ring bands are skinny gently hammered ring bands that are about 1.3 mm wide. The sterling silver heart measures about 7mm and sits on top of a gently hammered Argentium silver band. Two of the bands are topped with a sterling silver tube setting and a 3mm gemstone of your choice, the other 2 bands are without gemstone. The plain rings can be either twisted Argentium (pic 1, 4 & 5) or gently hammered Argentium silver (pic 2 & 3)

 Please contact me if you would like a different amount of rings or if you'd like some ring bands without gemstones. 5 rings measure about 7mm wide,  This set looks delicate but is strong. This set is made with solid Argentium silver, not gold. Argentium silver has a touch of germanium to strongly inhibit tarnish. Argentium 930 silver, like traditional silver, is never less then 93% silver.

This ring set is custom made just for you!

3mm gemstone set on Argentium silver gently hammered skinny ring
Twisted or gently hammered Argentium sterling silver skinny ring
Puffy heart (sterling silver) set on a Argentium sterling silver gently hammered skinny ring
Twisted or gently hammered Argentium sterling silver skinny ring
3mm gemstone set on Argentium silver gently hammered skinny ring

For shipping dates please see my timeline before you purchase:
http://www.etsy.com/people/sherisdesigns

Rings arrive in a pretty little tin ready for gift giving.

Gemstones available with this listing:

January: Garnet
February: Amethyst
March: Aquamarine (lab grown)
April: CZ
May: Emerald (lab grown)
June: Alexandrite (lab grown)
July: Ruby (lab grown)
August: Peridot
September: Blue Sapphire (lab grown)
October: Pink Tourmaline (lab grown)
November: Citrine
December: Blue Zircon (lab grown)

If you would like to only use naturally grown gemstones, please contact me for prices as prices vary per gemstone.

Please leave in the note to seller (or send me a convo), which months you'd like represented and if you would like the 2 plain bands to be twisted or gently hammered.

Please contact me prior to purchase if you have any questions. I am happy to work with you and help you design your ring. These rings are available up to a size 10, please contact me if you'd like a larger size. Please have your finger sized or let me know if you'd like me to send you a sizer as this custom made set cannot be re-sized.

Shipping:
If you purchase several items, please know that although I charge an additional amount per item, I will refund any shipping overcharges that incur. Because I am not able to set shipping prices based on total value, I charge for additional items as I mail all items insured.

This ring set is custom made, just for you and arrives ready for gift giving.

If you don't have a good quality jeweler's polish cloth, I highly recommend one. I have listed one on my site, it's the one I use to maintain a shine on my rings. A must have, it will last years!

This order is shipped with Canada post to all domestic and international addresses. All shipments are insured.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry