Friday, March 6, 2015

Gemstone Wedding Band, Silver Ruby Ring, Wedding Ring, Engagement band, Engagement Ring, Stacking Ring, Alternative, Ruby Wedding Band

A handmade, sterling silver wedding band, ruby gemstone, Alternative Engagement Ring, Marsala.

I hope that women everywhere will wear this jewelry and feel the passion and love that is, to me, the real spirit of True Harmony - Carol Alt

This is my inspiration for creating a delicate and extraordinary wedding ring. I hope you will feel desire and love, spirit and true harmony in your married life.

A silver wedding ring is a reminder of love. It will stay on your finger forever as a symbol of the love you share and the joyous day when you were married.
When I design wedding rings, I emphasize the comfort and high quality of the ring so that it can be pleasurable to wear for many years.
Each ring I design can be custom ordered according to your own style.


--------------------------- RING MEASUREMENTS ---------------------------
Size of ring: Made to order
Width of Ring: 1.2-2.9 mm (0.049" - 0.114")
Thickness of Ring: 1-1.5 mm (0.039" - 0.059")

--------------------------- CUSTOMIZATION ---------------------------
The price is for ring sizes up to 8.5 US.
The ring is made to order at any size and is available in Rose or yellow ,14K or 18K gold
I will be happy to work with you to customize the ring to your preferences.
Please feel free to contact me.

--------------------------- PAYMENT PLANS ---------------------------
Up to two payments are available upon request.

--------------------------- PREPARATION, PACKAGING AND SHIPPING ----------
The ring is custom made to order.
It usually requires up to 15 business days to produce it.
The ring will arrive in a nice box.

Price includes shipping by traceable registered mail.
Please see my shipping upgrade policy for more details here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/EttyJewelry/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat. No. 20034-1-0R

--------------------------- ABOUT US ---------------------------
I work with my partner (and husband...). I am the designer and artisan and Zecharia deals with the marketing and logistics.

For more details see
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ettyjewelry/about?ref=shopinfo_about_leftnav

See other Stone Wedding Rings in my shop**
https://www.etsy.com/shop/EttyJewelry?section_id=16435018&ref=shopsection_leftnav_5

Back to my shop**
www.ettysilverjewelry.etsy.com                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry