Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Mens Stunning Antique Cushion Checkerboard Cut Sapphire Ring in Solid Sterling Silver


                            This very unique, stunning mens ring has a nice heavy weight and feel.  The antique cushion cut has an eye catching and unique checkerboard faceted top.Custom hand crafted by me in my studio/workshop in Salt Lake City, Utah.You will love the weight and quality of this ring.    Stone:Finest quality lab-grown sapphire  antique  cushion checkerboard  cut  (which has the same chemical makeup as natural sapphire).Available also lab created ruby for the same price.  Amethyst, black onyx, citrine also available- email for quote.Stone Size:10mm x 10mmMetal:Solid Sterling Silver. Gram Weight:Weighs approx 18 grams (weight will vary with ring size).Measurements:Ring measures approx. 12mm x 4.2mm.Ring Size:Size is Variable.  We make up each ring to size as ordered and will make this in any size ranging up to 11 at no extra charge.  $15 will be added to the price for sizes 11.5 up to 15. I can make this in quarter sizes as well, please email me if you need a quarter size.  Please see my ring sizing policy on my Polices page: http://www.etsy.com/shop/dougpetersonjewelers/policyShipment Timeline:Because I custom make all of my items to order, most items are shipped out within 7 business days of payment. For more detailed shipping information please see my Policies page: http://www.etsy.com/shop/dougpetersonjewelers/policyThis design is copyrighted.Thanks for visiting my store!           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry