Saturday, January 3, 2015

Antique Diamond and Ruby Alternative Engagement Band or Stacking Ring 14K yellow gold - Size 7.25


                            This darling little ring might get pulled from my shop if it doesn't sell quick! :) It's simple enough that I might keep it for myself! Pardon the bad pictures, I am not sure I plan on taking more... I don't super care if this sells. But if someone else is really happy with it, that is great too :) Vintage antique natural Ruby and diamond ring. The Ruby is natural and untreated approx .15 carat and the diamonds are nice and white without inclusions to naked eye at approx .02 carats ea for a total of about .16 carats. This is July's birthstone too... but also a nice pink/red color for the day of love next month! Or a pushing present for a lady with a July delivery date :) Weighs 2.21 grams, so it is substantial, but delicate and darling.           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry