Wednesday, December 31, 2014

RED RUBY Natural CLEAR 5x3 Oval Cut Faceted Unheat Genuine Gemstone India Sapphire Facet Gem Stone Sterling Silver Set 14k Gold Ring Pendant


                            Hello there, I have this Gorgeous GENUINE RED RUBY.....It is SI CLARITY and Nicely Transparent....It has a Very Nice Cut as well!....If you need more pictures (Please Excuse the Fingerprints ) or any other information, I'll be glad to help you out...I have researched the value on these faceted gems, and I am selling them lower than any I've seen, that is my goal...And all my items are 100% GUARANTEED!...I work hard to keep my Customers Happy, so if you ever need anything, please feel free to contact me....Thanks So Much for Looking in My Shop!...Hope to see You again soon! :o)           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry