Thursday, January 22, 2015


                            This ring is made in recycled silver and features a band cast from an oak twig. The ring is made in heavy gauge silver and will last a lifetime. The stone are rubies. And I think the larger one is lab grown,I have had the stone for a while and can't remember,so I will be cautious and call it lab grown.It features a rose cut.The two smaller ones are natural rubies..The band is delicate but strong.  Any stone in any size or shape can be used in this ring. I also used a dark patina.This ring can be used as an engagement ring.This ring is one of a kind,no two stones will be the same. I have carefully cleaned and polished the pieces so there are no rough places while maintaining the natural shape of the twigs. The inside is polished to a mirror finish.The ring is  a size 7 and can be resized.I also offer this ring in 14K and 18K yellow gold,ask about pricing.Free shipping. THANKS!!           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry