Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Ruby, Pink Tourmaline, & Recycled Diamond engagement stack ring set. Peach gold finished bronze, feminine, rustic, delicate stacking rings

Thank you, kindly,for visiting my store! All of my items are completely hand made, by myself, in my goldsmithing studio in San Francisco. All of my materials are recycled, eco-friendly, environmentally safe and sustainable, and ethically mined. All of my processes avoid the use of caustic chemicals. I am extremely proud of my dedication to craftsmanship. I welcome all custom orders and would love to assist you in bringing your ideas into actuality!


Description:
This lovely, feminine, stacking set of 7 is made from a peachy bronze alloy in 12 gauge(2mm), 16 gauge(1.3mm), and 20 gauge(0.9mm) wire. The 4mm faceted ruby and the 3mm faceted pink tourmaline are the highlights of this darling set, while the 1mm recycled diamond is flush set into the 16 gauge band.  Three, 20 gauge, thin bands and one texturized 12g band add depth, richness and variety to the set. It can easily function as everyday jewelry in one large set, or may be split up and worn on several different fingers. I love to wear as many treasures as possible, and with this set, the combinations and choices keep me fulfilled! If you are interested in this set as engagement or wedding rings, please feel free to contact me with special requests and material options. 


Materials:
Also available in sterling silver, 14k rose gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, 18k yellow gold, 18k rose gold, 18k yellow gold, or 18k white gold. Alternate stones and color combinations available.  For custom pricing, please inquire.


Order fulfillment & Shipping:
Typically, custom orders are fulfilled within one to two weeks after purchasing. Each order is handmade, and rush orders are available, please contact with inquiries. I ship domestic orders USPS priority mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. International orders are shipped priority with insurance and tracking. Rush shipping is available upon request.


Best,

AltanaMarie



Best,

AltanaMarie                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry