Wednesday, December 31, 2014

AAA Drusy Ruby Gemstone Cabochon Pair,16x10x3mm,3.22g


                            *Gemstone - Drusy Ruby *Size - 16x10x3mm*Weight - 3.22gWelcome to Mygemgarden2.I have years of experience in the gemstone trade. I try to offer you a good product at a fair price. I can make wholesale parcels for dealers. My specialty is matched fine carvings, rare gemstone beads/cabochon, intarsia, and custom jewelry.Payment Policy• Only PayPal is Accepted • Item will be shipped within 3 days of payment • Please pay for your item within 5 days of buying.Shipping Policy• I ship Worldwide • No P.O. Box Delivery • No APO/FPO Delivery • Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only • Shipping is $3.95 for the 1st item Combined shipping is $1.25per itemReturns Policy•This Item is Brand New •Actual Images of item are shown above •Contact me if there is any problem with your item •I offer a "money back guarantee” on my merchandiseTerms & ConditionsShipping is by Chinese Airmail. You must be willing to accept the 3-4 week lag time to receive it. You are responsible for any customs fees. We also pack carefully. Please email us about any rough treatment in transit. You can ship express (EMS/UPS/DHL) at extra cost, depending on weight.GuaranteeI guarantee my product to be exactly as described in my listing. Please email me if your order is not correct.Ps. I can drill for your purchased cabochons for free in a small quantity.           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry