Friday, February 20, 2015

Genuine Blood Ruby Sterling Silver 925 Ornate Ring, Size 9

This is a beautiful genuine natural Blood Ruby, approx 11 cts, set in a Sterling Silver 925 ring, size 9. The ornate details of the ring enhance the beauty of the gemstone. The ruby is faceted, oval-shaped and very pretty! The ring is 925 Sterling Silver, and stamped as such. The gemstone (ring top) measures 15mm x 11mm. This ring does have weight to it, as it is sterling silver.  My jeweler and I designed this ring and the detail was conceived by me.  My jeweler did set the ruby in the setting as I am still learning the process of jewelry and ring design.  This is an original one-of-a-kind ring. 

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.  I will answer your email within one business day.    Since I'm new to Etsy, I've already had 7 sales and all my customers are very happy with their purchases!  Thank you for stopping by my Shop and Blessings to you!  Lisa                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry