Thursday, February 19, 2015

Stacking Rings Ruby and Pink Tourmaline with a Sterling Silver Cherry Blossom, Custom made, Mothers ring set

This custom made set was inspired by the beautiful cherry blossoms!  I love the cherry blossoms we see each spring.

This set includes 5 skinny Argentium gently hammered sterling silver rings.

4mm pink tourmaline set on gently hammered sterling silver skinny ring
gently hammered sterling silver skinny ring
Cherry Blossom (sterling silver) set on a gently hammered sterling silver skinny ring
gently hammered sterling silver skinny ring
3mm Ruby set on a gently hammered sterling silver skinny ring

This ring makes a unique mother's ring.  I can make this ring with more gemstones and I can use 3mm, 4mm and 5mm gems. Please send me a convo if you are interested in designing a mother's ring similar to this set.

The ring bands are skinny gently hammered ring bands that are about 1.3 mm wide. The cherry blossom measures about 6mm wide and can sit on the inside or outside of the set. Two of the bands are topped with a sterling silver tube setting and one 3mm gemstone and one 4mm gemstone of your choice, the other 2 bands are without gemstone. Please contact me if you would like a different amount of rings or if you'd like some ring bands without gemstones. 5 rings measure about 7mm wide,  This set looks delicate but is strong.

I now offer my skinny rings in sizes 10.25 to size 16. I make the larger skinny rings with my "thicker" skinny ring band which provides additional stability to the band, needed above size 10. The listing below will describe the thicker skinny ring. The ring set will be exactly the same as listed above but the band will be slightly thicker at 1.6mm. A set of 5 thicker skinny rings will measure 8mm wide and I recommend adding 1/4 size to accommodate for the additional width.

This set is made with solid Argentium silver, not gold. Argentium silver has a touch of germanium to strongly inhibit tarnish. Argentium 930 silver, like traditional silver, is never less then 93% silver.

If you like the ring but you would prefer different gemstones, please send me a convo. These are custom made rings and you can choose gemstones that suit your needs. (see the list below)

For shipping dates please see my timeline before you purchase:
http://www.etsy.com/people/sherisdesigns

Rings arrive ready for gift giving.

The last pictures shows the gemstones placed in settings for you to see. Please see the list below to see which gemstones I use to represent the different month birthstones:
All gemstones listed below are genuine gemstones unless otherwise specified:

#1 January: Garnet
#2 February: Amethyst
#3 March: Aquamarine (lab grown)
#4 April: CZ
#5 May: Emerald (lab grown)
#6A June: Alexandrite (lab grown)
#6B Pearl, fresh water: available in 4mm and 5mm sizes. Set in a sterling silver pearl cup.
#7 July: Ruby (lab grown)
#8 August: Peridot
#9 September: Blue Sapphire (lab grown)
#10 October: Pink Tourmaline (lab grown)
#11 November: Citrine
#12 December: Blue Zircon (lab grown)

If you would like some suggestions on designing your ring, please contact me.
If you would like all natural gemstones to be used in your ring set, please contact me for options and prices.

Please contact me prior to purchase if you have any questions. I am happy to work with you and help you design your ring.  Please have your finger sized or let me know if you'd like me to send you a sizer as this custom made set cannot be re-sized.

If you would like a set larger than size 10, please contact me.

If you don't have a good quality jeweler's polish cloth, I highly recommend one. I have listed one on my site, it's the one I use to maintain a shine on my rings. A must have, it will last years!

This order is shipped USPS First class to domestic and international addresses. All shipments are insured. Domestic shipping includes tracking information.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry