Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pastel Pink Ring, Ruby Ring, Adjustable Open Ring band, Rose Ring, Copper Ring, Rodochrozite Ring

Pastel Pink Ring, Ruby Ring, Adjustable Open Ring band, Rose Ring, Copper Ring, Rodochrozite Ring

My Customers love these rings! Two gemstones on adjustable band :)
I've used here pastel pink shade Rodochrozite teardrop cabochon (23mm x 11mm) and faceted oval of maroon Ruby (13mm x 10mm) combined with pure, NOT oxidized copper.

You'll love this shape!

• Copper
• Ring size: adjustable

PLEASE NOTE that the colors may slightly vary depending on each individual computer monitor display!

THERE IS NO NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT t to pay using your credit card. Paypal is simply an entrance for credit card payments. You can find more information and help here: http://www.etsy.com/help/article/361

I will gladly make something for You to your preference. Just contact me via converstions. I can also adjust chain lengths. Just leave me a note with your preference in the "Note to seller" when checking
out.

~~
My other jewelry:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/StudioAngel

All items carefully packaged in a pretty gift box

~~
By purchasing this item you confirm that you have read and accept entire item description and my shop policies.

Thank You for visiting my shop!
Studio Angel© 2013                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry