Thursday, February 26, 2015

Dyed Denim BELT # 27 - Red Blue Fringed Upcycled Cotton Denim D Ring Belt - Boho Gypsy Hippie Recycled Denim Belt - 2 x 46, 50, 56, 60"

This is a new item I have added to DavidsonStudio.    My denim craze continues.. I have denim garment remnants that I just can't throw away.. I must continue to create.    I have plans for several belts in various sizes and color combinations.  Each belt is unique and one of a kind!  Enjoy!!

Look for more of these to come. 

This belt is made using strips of dyed denim that has been frayed on the edges.  I stitched them together using a decorative machine stitch down the center of it.  This is a D-Ring belt that is adjustable to fit most sizes.    I estimate that it would fit most people with waist sizes from 26" like the mannequin pictured to 40" waist. 

It is available in these lengths:

Small Size:  2" wide (5cm) and 38-40" (97-102 cm)
Medium Size:  2" wide (5cm) and 42-46" (107-117 cm)
Large Size:    2" wide (5 cm) and 48-52" (122-132 cm)
Extra Large:  2" wide (5 cm) and 52-58" (132-147 cm)
XXL:  2" wide (5 cm) and 58-60" (147-152 cm)


Other BELTS in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DavidsonStudio/search?search_query=belt


I welcome your questions.

A full refund on the price of the belt if you are not completely satisfied!

This item is made in my non-smoking home.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry