Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ruby Engagement Ring, Vintage Ruby Ring, Engagement Ring, Ruby Wedding Ring, Fast Free Shipping

14K yellow gold and .10ct Ruby solitaire ring, a great way to say I love you, setting is constructed of 6 tiny hearts.
This ring is made to order.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
 Specification:

* 14K yellow gold also available in 14K white Gold, for 18K  Please contact me for details.
* Ruby size: 0.10ct.
* Ruby color: Red - Burgundy
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
 Shipping and packaging:

* Ring comes in a luxurious gift box ready for giving.
* Please allow 10 business days to prepare, as I do not hold stock.
* FAST FREE SHIPPING
   Ring is sent with EMS express shipping service and reach its destination within 4-7 business
   days with tracking number.
* when arriving to country destination, random test might be carry, we cannot be responsible for any delay or charges carried by customs.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
 For your convenience:
 Each ring is made by me. If you want to speed up the preparation please contact me and I will   
 do my best to help.
*Thank you for your time and have an amazing day*                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry