Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Filigree Gemstone Ring with Ruby in Sterling Silver - Engagement Ring, Promise Ring, Birthstone Ring

This ring features a 6 mm round laboratory grown red ruby, with a deep color and nice, clean cut and weighs approximately .75 carat. Laboratory grown stones are conflict-free and are chemically identical to their natural gemstone relatives. The 10 mm wide setting is made of sterling silver and has been antiqued to show the detailing of this filigree-styled ring. The ring comes in a bright and festive box, appropriate for gift-giving.

I have a dear friend who loves filigreed and antique-styled rings, especially after they have been antiqued to bring out the details. After I made a couple of custom rings for her recently, she made the suggestion that I should put some rings of this style on my website. I hope you agree that the results were lovely!

Please note that this ring is cast as a size 7, but I can size it for you to almost any size you need. Please convo me if you have any questions about this lovely ring!

You also may enjoy this filigree blue topaz ring in sterling silver!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/91143457/faceted-blue-topaz-ring-in-sterling

Thanks for looking!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/moonkistdesigns                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry