Thursday, February 26, 2015

Size 6: 2.5 Carat Vintage Style, Trillion Filigree Ring, Man Made Ruby, Bridal, Wedding Ring, Promise Ring, Birthstone, Sterling Silver

SALE price is $49.99. Usually $69.99

This filigree ring is unmatched in it's uniqueness and timeless beauty.  For me, these are a romantic obsession that brings back memories of exuberance and inspires me to create.

This 2.5 carat elegant 9 stone filigree ring has intense sparkle and a gorgeous red ruby color. The gemstone is Russian laboratory made and a perfect simulated, replica of a flawless natural stone.  Hand made using the finest materials available and unparalleled ethical standards I guarantee you will love my work. This ring is meant to impress!

◆ Approximate  Size: 2.5 carats
◆ Main Stone Dimension: 9mm
◆ Side Stone Dimension: 2mm
◆ Shape: trillion and round cut
◆ Stone: deep red ruby, man made, simulated, flawless quality
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❤ Metal: solid .925 sterling silver is finished with an anti-tarnish plating

❤ Ring Size:  6 only. This ring cannot be resized.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❤ I make every effort to take accurate photos of my items, but please keep in mind colors will vary monitor to monitor.

❤ A solid wood box is not included with your purchase but you can purchase it for only $9.99 or a velvet box for $6. They showcase the ring beautifully!

❤ Please take a moment to view my shop's shipping and return policies before you purchase by clicking this link: www.etsy.com/shop/TigerGemstones/policy
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❏ Domestic Shipping. Need it FASTER?

❤ I ship ready-made pieces within 2-3 business days of receipt of payment and custom orders and ring resizes within 1-2 weeks of payment. These times are approximate--in most cases I ship a lot sooner! Please see my store announcement for any shipping delays.

❤ I use first class mail but if you need faster service, please upgrade to Priority Mail when you check out. If you need 2nd day or overnight, please send me a message.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❏ International shipping information :

❤ Please review my list of countries that are eligible in my "Shipping & Policies" tab. www.etsy.com/shop/TigerGemstones/policy. If your country is not on the list, please contact me for a quote.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry