Saturday, January 17, 2015


                            As unique as you are!Upscaled  and Recycled  Ruby solitaire Each is one of a kind (OOAK), as they are fully created by hand from my imagination. Hand sculpted, fired in a kin, tumbled in a rock tumbler which adds strength to each piece, and polished by hands (mine and occasionally my grand daughter:)I hope that wear a piece of handmade sculptural jewelry from my shop feels as good to the wearer as it does for me while creating each piece.Please peruse my selection of the copper/bronze sculptural rings and see if something strikes your fancy.Thank you for supporting handmade here on etsy.These pieces cannot be resized, however, I am happy to create a custom piece for you, as I have time available.           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry