Saturday, January 17, 2015

Ruby Zoisite Ring, Sterling Silver Ring, Raw Surface Ruby, Size 6 Ring


                            Ruby Zoisite Ring, Sterling Silver Ring, Raw Surface Ruby, Size 6 RingNatural raw surface sparkles with contrasting green and red.  This ruby included zoisite is surrounded by nice thick gauge brushed sterling silver.  Round cocktail ring that is very comfortable to wear.1 inch or 25mm in diameter at the sterling silver back plate.  I might be able to stretch this to fit a size 6.25 finger.If you have any question regarding any of my pieces, feel free to send me a message anytime. All my jewelry come in gift boxes made from recycled kraft paper filled with cotton padding and mailed in a bubble mailer. They are ready to be presented as gifts or kept for your own use.International shipping includes Registered Mail service to ensure your receipt of the package.  Recent experience has proofed this is the only option for me to ship international orders.****************************************Check out my other rings herehttp://www.etsy.com/shop/tkmetalarts?section_id=6995919Visit the rest of my work herehttp://www.etsy.com/shop/tkmetalarts           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry