Thursday, January 15, 2015

Beautiful .8 Carat Natural 5mm Ceylon Ruby Solitaire Flower Engagement, Anniversary, Birthstone, Ring Size 7


                            If you prefer 14k white or yellow gold, please click here to see all my available options: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PLDjewelry?section_id=13481106&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2. I can also make this ring in 14k as well. Please send me a message if you would like a quote.These is a gorgeous .8 carat natural Ceylon ruby flower ring set in sterling silver. It has minor inclusions and sparkling vibrant color. I personally selected this beautiful AA quality ruby before setting it. My genuine, all natural gemstones are hand-selected and of the finest quality (AA-AAA Rating). I source all of my gemstones from around the world to bring you the most beautiful gems for the most affordable prices. All of my finished products are proudly handcrafted in the United States.I take very large, closeup pictures from every angle so you see exactly what you are purchasing. I never use stock photos.Your purchase comes with a gorgeous solid wooden box with a leatherette interior.Here are more details about the item:Total Carat Weight:   .8 caratsGemstone Clarity:  SI2Precious Metal: Sterling SilverRing Size: 7Appraisal Value:  $499.00Your purchase comes with a gorgeous solid wood box and an appraisal from a certified gemologist.-------------------------Custom Order and Sizing Information------------------------◆ I accept most custom orders. If you see something you like, but would like a different stone, metal, band thickness, etc., please contact me. Most of my items can be made in either sterling silver, 14k yellow gold, or 14k white gold.◆ Need a CUSTOM SIZE? It would take about 10 days to get the ring ready to ship. There is also a nonrefundable $25 resize fee, which is low compared to what most jewelers would charge.◆ International customers: I can ship this item to you but please inquire on international shipping charges.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry