Friday, January 16, 2015


                            The rings are stunning with different colors of gemstones so even if you don’t want a family ring, I would be happy to work with you to create a beautiful and unique ring just for you.This custom made family ring is made with 7 separate solid sterling silver bands. This listing includes four 4mm gemstones, one 6x4mm gemstone and two 3mm gemstone. The gemstones are set in sterling silver tube bezels. If you would like a different combination of gemstone sizes, please contact me. The first pictures show the gem sizes included, the next 2 pictures show different combinations and bands. The last pictures show the bands available. All bands can be oxidized or left shiny. The round gems in the first picture are resting in the setting.My ring sets can be customized to suit your style and needs, you may choose the bands you love. Also let me know if you'd like a similar set but different gem size combinations.In order to keep the set as narrow as possible, I recommend using more narrow bands (F, G, H, J) for the 3mm and 4mm gems. I recommend using one of the wider bands (A, B, C, D, E) for the oval gem.Please see the list below to see which gemstones I use to represent the different month birthstones:January: Almandine GarnetFebruary: AmethystMarch: Aquamarine (lab grown) April: CZMay: Emerald (lab grown)June: Alexandrite (lab grown)July: Ruby (lab grown) August: PeridotSeptember: Blue Sapphire (lab grown) October: Pink Tourmaline (lab grown)November: CitrineDecember: Blue Zircon (lab grown) If you would like some suggestions on designing your ring, please contact me. For some gemstones I use laboratory grown stones. If you would like all natural gemstones to be used in your ring set, please contact me for options and prices. I offer a larger variety of gems in my Customized For You section, please see those listings for prices and options.Band dimensions: Width x ThicknessA: Celtic design: 3.10 x 1.27mmB: Smooth rounded: 2.90 x 1.45mmC: Left design: 3.35 x 1.32mmD: Texturized rounded: 2.90 x 1.45mmE: Diamond cut pattern: 2.88 x 1.46mmF: X = O design: 1.55 x 1.35mmG: Twist design: 2.42 x 1.27mmH: Rope design: 2.40 x 1.45mmI: Filigree design: 3.45 x 1.35mm (does not work well as outside bands with 3mm gems)J: Gently hammered: 1.6 x 1.6mm (does not work well as center band)When ordering your rings, please let me know the following in the notes to seller:1. Final Ring size - For the most accurate size, I recommend having your finger professionally sized at your local jeweler. I am happy to mail you a complimentary ring sizer if you prefer, just let me know in the note to seller. Online printable sizers are not accurate. These custom made rings cannot be re-sized and due to the personalized nature, are not exchangeable or returnable. . I would be happy to help you determine your size, please let me know if you need help. I recommend adding 1/2 size to sets between 11mm and 15mm wide. Some clients choose to add 3/4 size to wider bands. As the width of stacking rings increases, the size of the bands need to be increased to accommodate for the additional width of the set. Once I know which rings you are choosing and how many, I can recommend the size increase necessary. 2. I also need to know which gemstones will be the 3mm gems, the 4mm gem and which will be the 6x4mm gem.3. Which ring bands would you like with each gemstone. I am happy to help you pick bands that work well together. Please contact me prior to purchase if you have any questions. I am happy to work with you and help you design your ring.Shipping:If you purchase several items, please know that although I charge an additional amount per item, I will refund any shipping overcharges that incur. Because I am not able to set shipping prices based on total value, I charge for additional items as I mail all items insured. Due to the fact that this ring often sells as one of many stacking rings, please know that there will be additional shipping charges for orders $400 and above. I can set up a reserved listing for you prior to your purchase that will include your set and accurate shipping charges. Please contact me prior to purchase if you have any questions. I am happy to work with you and help you design your ring.This ring set is custom made, just for you and arrives ready for gift giving. Due to the personalized nature of my ring sets, my custom made made rings cannot be returned or exchanged. If you don't have a good quality jeweler's polish cloth, I highly recommend one. I have listed one on my site, it's the one I use to maintain a shine on my rings. A must have, it will last years!This order is shipped with Canada post to all domestic and international addresses. All shipments are insured.           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry