Saturday, January 17, 2015

Gold And Sterling Earrings Ruby Emerald Faux Diamond Super Sparkly Earrings Kidney Wires - Vintage Ethnic Tribal


                            These lovely vintage earrings may be Turkish in origin and often Turkish jeweler's use both sterling silver and gold,  gold plating or gold gilding in their jewelry.  I don't test precious metals so although I can confirm that the kidney ear wires are sterling silver I can't confirm the gold content of the setting housing the stones.Turkish jeweler's often use natural colored gems but faux diamonds or zircons in their jewelry.  I can confirm that the diamonds are faux but the ruby and emerald stones may be real.   Although I purchased these earrings (second hand) quite a long time ago I can't put a definite date on them but they are definitely at least vintage so I have listed them as '70's but they could very well be older.  Having said all that these earrings are lovely with that old world ethnic feeling to them.  The diamond like stones really sparkle like crazy and the color of the ruby is fabulous.  I have had these earrings for quite a long time now but have found that working with rescue dogs and earrings don't mix!!If unsure about anything don't hesitate to contact me and I will respond as soon as possible.All sizes /measurements are approximate and pictures shown are not to scale             I do my best to point out any issues I find with an item but please keep in mind that used, vintage and antique jewelry may require a clean and will have light signs of wear consistent with age.   Payment:  Immediate payment preferred or within 24 hours                  Items are shipped within 2 business days (not including holidays)                  No cheques no returns no refunds           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry