Thursday, January 15, 2015

Ouroboros Snake Ring in Sterling Silver with Rubies or Sapphires


                            Please read my shop announcement for delivery time.  If you need it by a specific date, please contact me first.  Thank you!Ouroboros snake ring in sterling silver with either ruby or blue sapphire eyes.  Available in any size between 5 to 9. Also offered with blue sapphires as well as in brass in separate listings.  Please indicate stone choice and ring size when ordering. If you have any special requests or have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Most things can be accommodated.Shipping is via First Class mail with delivery confirmation.  Each additional item is 50 cents. All shipping outside the US is via USPS International Priority mail with no charge for additional items.Check back occasionally to see NEW listings as I am working on expanding my line. Thanks!Michelle           
       

Powered by: BKGjewelry