Saturday, February 14, 2015

Art Deco Diamond Ring Ruby, Diamond Cluster & 18K Gold Antique Wedding Size 5.5 / 5.75

{O F F E R I N G}
A beautiful Art Deco diamond ring.  A center round cut 2.5mm pinkish-red ruby is surrounded by eight tiny diamonds in a white gold cluster setting that is simply placed on a 18K yellow gold band.


{S I Z I N G}
This ring is between a size 5.5 and 5.75.


{G E M S T O N E}
One approximate 2.5mm ruby.  Eight approximate 1mm diamonds.


{M E T A L S}
18K gold, hallmarked


{M E A S U R E M E N T S}
2.3g total weight.
7mm width of setting, 5.5mm height of setting, 1mm shank.


{H A L L M A R K S}
Full English hallmarks including makers mark and 18CT.


{C O N D I T I O N}
There are some scratches and wear to the band, commensurate with age.  Good antique condition overall.


{S H I P P I N G}
Shipping is USPS First Class including tracking and insurance.


{B R O W S I N G}
To browse other items in my shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRidgeNotions


lot 1093                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry