Saturday, February 14, 2015

Ruby Rings for Women Simple Red Real Genuine Natural July Birthday Present Ideas Gifts Jewelry

{O F F E R I N G}
One 1mm wide handmade sterling silver ring bezel set with a natural 2mm ruby. This is a very tiny, dainty ruby. Since this ring is handmade, sometimes there will be small hammer or file marks. A wonderful gift idea for those with a July birthstone!


{M A T E R I A L S}
Sterling Silver.
2mm Natural Ruby.


{S I Z I N G}
This ring is available in sizes 2-12 in whole, half and quarter sizes. If you would like a quarter size (including them in the drop down makes it very long), just leave a comment in the Note To Seller box.


{M U L T I R I N G D I S C O U N T}
4-5 Rings: 10% off
6+ Rings: 15% off
I will refund your discount within one business day of receiving your order. If you would prefer a custom listing for the discounted amount instead, I can do that as well; just send me a convo.


{M A D E T O O R D E R}
This ring is made to order and current wait time is 1 week. Rush orders are available; please see this listing:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/222242883/rush-order-add-on-ship-my-item-out


{G I F T W R A P P I N G}
Here is the listing to add gift wrapping to your order as shown in the last picture:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/208276827/gift-wrapping


{B R O W S I N G}
To browse other items in my shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRidgeNotions


{W H O L E S A L E}
Contact me for wholesale prices.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry