Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ruby Raven Ring Rose Cut Ruby in Sterling Silver Recycled Metal Boho Ecofriendly Size 5 3/4 can make to order

This fun ring is whimsical and elegant, all in sterling silver!! The center is a cupped sterling dome that is concave and the inner design is of a tree that was all hand chased in the metal by me, one branch at a time, and I have added a little bird and a few berries on the tree.

There is a round rose cut ruby that is unheated, natural in color that is flush set in the background to add a pop of color and who doesn't love rubies, right?? I thought it needed a little ruby. As I said, each will be one of a kind, but the exact ring in the photo is for sale, and that is what you will get unless you select a different size. Then I will make another one. it won't be identical, but it will be very similar :-)

Each ring will be one of a kind, as each "drawing" is done by me making this OOAK in nature.

This particular ring is size 5 3/4 US, but I can make whatever size you like, just select from the pull down menu.
The dome measures 6/10" or about 16mm circle, and the band is about 1.5mm with a hammered finish and satin finish. This is not a high polish ring, as the high polish would conflict with the design being accentuated. The ring is hallmarked on the back with sterling and my initials

All of my jewelry is hand constructed by me in my studio. I have been formally trained as a gold smith, but prefer mostly working in silver in forging techniques. This ring is a statement piece that is very affordable for you, or as a gift. Please contact me if you want the stacker ring, as I have yet to list it, it is an extra $21 and is a skinny band with a pattern around it. :-)
All sterling silver metal comes from a recycled source from the cleanest refinery in the USA.

 On average, made to order jewelry takes 4-10 business days, but usually I can get them out on the ower end of that average. If there is a specific time you need it, please contact me ahead of time so I can see what I can do.

All jewelry comes with an artist biography card and recycled paper gift box. Please write me with any questions. again, I have been selling wholesale, so am kind of new to Etsy with my jewelry line but have been selling my work to the public for over 10 yrs. Thanks so much,
Maddie                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry