Thursday, February 12, 2015

Vintage Diamond & Ruby Band Ring- 14k Gold (I-1761) FREE SHIPPING

3 Oval Ruby Stones: .20 ct each approx
Total Weight: 5.9 grams
Size: 5.75

All diamonds & precious metals are tested and guaranteed.

100% satisfaction guaranteed! We offer an unconditional 5-day return policy on all items. The item must be returned in original condition (buyer pays return postage and insurance).

FREE USPS 2nd day shipping on all orders over $100 shipped within North America. Faster shipping methods are available, upon request. Please contact us for pricing and timelines.

Check out our other beautiful items as we are adding items daily.

I look forward to making you smile…Thanks for visiting my shop!

PS: Convo me with any offers...I also do layaways!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry