Friday, February 13, 2015

Artisan Unisex Vintage Star Ruby Silver Ring Large Size (Gents'?) Size 10 / UK U

Unisex Vintage Plum Star Ruby Silver Ring Large Size (Gents'?)

A most unusual ring because it looks like somebody has tried to add design onto the ring at the shoulders and unfortunately digital photography makes it look much worse than it is!  Once worn you mainly only see that added part so it looks rather 'normal' and as if it's meant to be.    It is marked but I can't make it out but can see 900 for silver so slightly less than 925.

Size 10 on the ring mandrel (UK U)
Star Ruby Only, without surround is 1.4cms x 1.2cms

I am also culling a lot of my lifetime's vintage collection as well as items that just weren't as expected upon purchase - please check my other items out and more on the way...

Some signs of wear but no tear.  Recycled packaging may be used and although I send items out within 2 workings days I cannot be held responsible for Royal Snail's lethargy so I urge you to base your delivery feedback based on when the item was sent and not received, please! Certificate of proof of posting always received for outside the UK and I am not liable for non-delivery of items, sorry.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry